Last Sentinel Firearms
Last Sentinel Firearms is owned and operated by husband and wife team, James and Gina Ensor of Schell City, MO.
We offer custom-built pistols and rifles from the AR platform, and offer top rated firearms from the best of the best in the industry. We manufacture our own brand of AR’s with custom Cerakote finishes.
About the company
LSF is an official, Federal Type 07 FFL and SOT2 Licensee holder and manufacturer that can buy, sell and repair firearms, plus manufacture guns and ammunition.
We offer custom-built pistols and rifles from the AR platform, and offer top rated firearms from the best of the best in the industry. We manufacture our own brand of pistols and rifles and then we top them off with a custom Cerakote finish.
We are a family-run business relying strongly on our Christian faith, and are fierce protectors and advocates of our constitutional rights as American Citizens.
We not only feel that we are called to lead a Godly life as Christians, but we are also called to be active participants in preserving our freedoms as American Citizens. We are proud to be an American, and are passionate about advocacy at the State and Federal levels, as well as in our own communities. We make a concerted effort to be seen and heard by our elected officials, to help preserve and protect Second Amendment rights.
FAQ'S / BUYING ONLINE
- Find The Gun You Want To Purchase & Pay Us Directly For the Firearm
- Choose Your Local FFL Dealer (Federal Firearms Licensed): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. You can find local FFL’s through visiting this LINK.
- Pick Up Your Gun: Inspect your gun BEFORE accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer. We will have it picked up and offer you an exchange or refund.
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our email address: email@example.com where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealer’s name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealer’s name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate an FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 5 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.
- Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement.
- Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Last Sentinel Firearms AFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you may be charged a restocking fee.