FAQ'S / BUYING ONLINE
Our most frequently asked questions and answers about buying a firearm online
- Find The Gun You Want To Purchase & Pay Us Directly For the Firearm
- Choose Your Local FFL Dealer (Federal Firearms Licensed): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. You can find local FFL’s through visiting this LINK.
- Pick Up Your Gun: Inspect your gun BEFORE accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer. We will have it picked up and offer you an exchange or refund.
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our email address: email@example.com where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealer’s name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealer’s name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate an FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 5 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.
- Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement.
- Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Last Sentinel Firearms AFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you may be charged a restocking fee.